“At Experior Advertising, we believe in leaders. Leaders are the faces of tomorrow and ground breakers of today. It takes a lot of lead people in the right way. Leadership is never easy. But with experience, natural ability, training development and maximize and present a positive culture for your company or whichever area you are interested in,” says Ethan Johnston, managing director of Experior Advertising. Our representatives at Experior Advertising know that sometimes inspiration means looking to others for advice or following in their footsteps.
“Our workers and business partners collaborated to discuss and gather the top 8 quotes that we know inspire us at Experior Advertising. We’re all about going big or going home and we know that a little inspiration never hurt anyone!” says Ethan Johnston of Experior Advertising.
- “Power isn’t control at all–power is strength, and giving that strength to others. A leader isn’t someone who forces others to make him stronger; a leader is someone willing to give his strength to others that they may have the strength to stand on their own.” Beth Revis
- “I have three precious things which I hold fast and prize. The first is gentleness; the second is frugality; the third is humility, which keeps me from putting myself before others. Be gentle and you can be bold; be frugal and you can be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men.” Lao Tzu
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” Ray Goforth
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain
- “The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones.” Brandon Sanderson
- “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” Steve Jobs
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
- “To be content means that you realize you contain what you seek.” Alan Cohen